POHLA is a solution that connects Service Providers (beauty, nail, haircut, health care,…) and Users who require the service, and it includes the following components:
– CMS web system administration: manage Service Providers, policies, and so on.
– Mobile App for Suppliers: allows for two-way communication between managers and employees, as well as two-way communication between suppliers and users.
– Mobile App for Users that connects them to Providers.
– Provider: Contact to register for service provision on POHLA. Access the Apple Store and Google Play to successfully download and install POHLA to your phone, then log in to the system as directed.
– User: Access the Apple Store and Google Play to successfully download and install POHLA to the phone, then register for an account using the App’s instructions to gain access to the system.
– Making use of the service:
+ Look for Providers by doing the following: Users log in to POHLA on their phones and choose the service they want to use. The system automatically locates User’s location and recommends Service Providers in the area based on a number of criteria.
+ Supplier Selection: Users can choose Suppliers from a list of suggestions or via visual Google Maps. Location Users can be automatically selected based on their location or enter their address in POHLA.
+ Provider Manager: Accept User’s registration to use the service, then assign the Employee to perform the service on POHLA.
+ Provider Employees: Interact with Users and provide services as assigned on POHLA.
+ Finish the service: Complete payment; POHLA employees performing service delivery functions; User reviews and feedback on service quality.
Payment methods: Users and Service Providers can choose between direct cash payment, online payment via international payment card, and so on.
Terms of commitment: The parties’ rights and obligations; the protection of customer personal information; the security of transactions; Transactions are carried out in accordance with clearly enacted POHLA procedures.